Wednesday, July 23, 2014

AHL: Week 3

Another week down. Rabbit is doing fine with the Bible reading and The Old Testament Challenge. We're not sure what to do when the book just kind of makes a statement about something in the passage. Are we suppose to just acknowledge, "Yes, that makes sense." Or, are we suppose to comment or discuss it?

In Exploring World History, she is having me check her answers to her review questions. She usually justs gets a 9 out of 10 on those. She seems to always have one question that she doesn't get the answer very close to what the answer keys suggests. (And I'm not talking about the ones that say, "Answers may vary.")

She did a beautiful job on her map this week. She colored it and labeled it. I had her color in the seas and lakes blue - it helped make things stand out better. Her timeline book was also filled out correctly. Nice to have some easy points.

I was very flexible with her Exploring World History project for the week. I thought she did a good job for her first project. She chose the free-verse poem. Like I said, I was pretty flexible grading it. The main thing was that she wrote something, wrote it well, and turned it in on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment