Monday, March 23, 2009

Frustration over sickness

Okay, can we just stop getting sick, yet? Yesterday I woke up with sore throat and sniffles. I had assumed it was allergies, since it had been so warm here, and I have allergies to 6 to 8 different types of grasses. But, by yesterday evening, I was running a low fever, sore thoat, and body aches.

Then, last night, Tigger came home from AWANA's with a 101 degree fever. It was 102.8 this morning! Ibuprofen is taking it down. Rabbit is still running a low-grade fever and coughing, too.

Our Principal (dad), called off school today. He wants everyone to rest. Still trying to decide if we can make it to our Keeper's meeting tonight. We're suppose to bring snacks, but I don't know. I'll have to see if my fever has broke. My throat is still killing me, though.

Looks like we're having summer school this year... I'm really bummed out....

No comments:

Post a Comment