Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 18, Day 5 in ECC

I like having light and independent Fridays. It's good for mom as well as the student.

After doing Awana verses and ECC Bible time, Rabbit went right to work on her vocabulary word. We only had one this week, so that made it easier.

Next we did spelling. But, she did worse than yesterday. Ahh. Poor kid. She missed "goes" as "gose" and "oh" as "ho" again. She almost missed "cold" as "clod," but caught it.

We did snack and Spanish time. There was a quiz, which she aced this time. It was worth really reviewing the story a lot this week.

She worked on math while I spent time with the boys working on their verse and such. They really like having that time. I read one of our book basket books to them. They really like that.

Then we did repatterning, and Rabbit did one more "writing" assignment. She really likes writing about what she sees.

After lunch, I realized we forgot to read David Livingstone yesterday, so I got caught up today. And that was it. I really like being able to take it a little easier on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment