Monday, July 25, 2011

When God has other plans...

Well, Rabbit had dance camp this morning, and the dog (perhaps we'll call her Piglet - she's about as timid, but can be "brave" as she deems necessary, but she's not pudgy) had a vet appointment for a recurring ear-infection. So, the boys and I only got Math and Reading in before we needed to pick up Rabbit. Then, the teacher said only 2 of the 4 girls who signed up showed up. This evening we got a call and they're offering a 1.5 hour class for the rest of the week, and they'll only charge us half the original cost. I'm good with that, but it means I need to come up with other work for Rabbit for the remainder of the week.

So, she can do Math Drill, Rosetta Stone, Reading, Book Basket, Piano, Math, and maybe some Spelling if I can figure out how to work it all out.

But, whatever my plans were doesn't matter. I'm sure God has a better idea on how this week should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment