Thursday, November 20, 2008

Week 12, Day 2 in ECC

Of all days to start late, dance day is not one of them. And then, I was interrupted by an important phone call, so we didn't get started until 9:30...

We started with Awana verses and then Bible time. Rabbit was surprised that Jesus would be "amazed" by anything. So, that was a good discussion.

Then on to geography. Of all days to have to make the geography game! It takes so long to make the cards, and Rabbit wanted all 23 countries. So, that took us up until Spanish/snack time. (At least there was no science scheduled.)

After that, I spent a little time with the boys for Preschool, and then it was time for me to make lunch. I made Rabbit do book basket, as I finally had a couple of books to read.

During dance, the weather was so nice, I was able to take the boys to the park. It was good to have them run around, because they napped during quiet time.

Then Rabbit and I worked on math, writing eights, 2 English lessons, spelling, and writing. Whew. Then it was time for art. I had a cardboard chest that I bought from Michael's earlier this year, so I let her paint that. She didn't really do the "Rosemaling" pattern - I just let her paint it. She can sometimes feel pressured to "do it perfect," so I let her paint it however she liked. It was 4:00 before we finally were done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment