Thursday, December 4, 2008

Week 13, Day 3 in ECC

We started our day with the usual. I'm trying to discuss our Bible passages more, and ask her questions about what Rabbit thinks. She always does a really good job narrating back - I'm very impressed by how much she remembers.

For Geography, we made a Norwegian flag. That was a bit challenging, as our construction paper was bigger than 8 1/2 x 11, so we had to trim it down before we could put it in our notebook. At least I thought to check before we glued the crosses on. Rabbit didn't really want to copy any of the facts from the Teacher's Manual, but I had her copy to lined paper, and then we cut it out and glued it on the back.

After all that, it was time for snack and Spanish (no science today). We repeated yesterday's lesson again, just to get familiar with the stories. No recess, as it was Worship Dance day, so Rabbit worked on some Awana pages and worked on a letter to her pen pal while I did some preschool time with the boys. Rabbit did book basket while I made lunch.

After Worship Dance, we worked on Math. She did a math page, and then we really worked on skip counting by 6. She hasn't tried memorizing this one as much as she tried for skip counting by 3. After that, we did writing eights, spelling, and reading. I counted her letter to her pen pal as writing for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment