Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week 15, Day 3 in ECC

Ahhh. No dance class today. But, my husband wanted us to go shopping for some family presents. Thank goodness for Christmas shopping hours.

We got back at around 11:00, so we started then with spelling. I had Rabbit fill in my sentence sheet I made for her. Then it was time for lunch.

After lunch, we had geography time. Since France is known as the "fashion center of the world," I had Rabbit design a dress. She loved that. Science was suppose to be a nature walk, but, again, too cold for that. For English, we had a picture study. After we discussed the picture, we were suppose to do a conversation between two of the animals in the picture. I did one of the animals and Rabbit did the other. I had Rabbit do a Math-U-See generated times 6 drill sheet for practice, and a math page from her book. She didn't like doing both. For writing, I drew four kids kicking a soccer ball around. Rabbit wrote this elaborate paragraph about it. We finished up the first Abeka 3rd grade reader in reading.

After that, we watched a travel video on Norway. They are fun, but you do have to be careful. We got a Globe Trekker video. The travel guy drinks and there is some rear-view nudity. I didn't mind the drinking so much, as that was the culture, but the other, well it would have been nice for a warning. It is a British production.

No comments:

Post a Comment