Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week 8, Day 3 in ECC

We got rolling early this morning, or at least earlier than usual. We breezed through the pledge and verses, and then worked on the Geography Game. Rabbit did great. Then we did yesterday's science. We had a science experiment to do, too. We managed to get it done.

Then we did Spanish and Snack. I didn't have much for Rabbit to do for seatwork, so I just had her do her math wrap-ups for the multiplication facts we've covered thus far. The boys and I worked on their verse, counting, alphabet, and such. And then they wanted to work in their books again. So, Rabbit worked in hers, and the boys continued in theirs. Today Tigger and Pooh worked on slanted lines for a little bit, and Rabbit worked on math pages. It is fun to watch the little guys try so hard.

I had to fix lunch early, for dance class, so I had Rabbit do her book basket time. During dance class, I took the boys to the library, since it was too cold for the park.

After dance, I got the boys down, and we finish all the rest of the day: writing eights, english, writing, math, spelling, reading, and poetry. We still got it done in a reasonable time. I am pleased how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment